Urban Sophistication

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Game 2 NBA Finals

Its just before half time. Missed the 1st quarter to squeeze in a bit of bball and some tennis before it got dark. An interesting day, complete with weekend work, thunder, gossip, and sports (real and imagined). My Lakers were a bit of inspiration for my cousins who called to say "be at the court in 15 minutes". Normally, after drinking dogfish and flying dog all afternoon I would be in no shape. But watching highlights from game 1 of this series, and Nadal sealing his own fate as the newly ranked #1 seed and 2010 French Open Champ. Maybe I was inspired to put down the PS3 controller and go out side.
Who knew I would drop what I was doing, throw some fish in the oven and roll out. Maybe I was hiding in the hole I dug myself into arguing with the one that means the most to me over things that just went over my head. Maybe I was too ego driven to see my own madness. Do I let things go over my head on purpose, just so I dont have to face my own reality. Apparently my reality is the drive and desire to get up and keep blogging. Keep writing. Keep swinging. Keep shooting. Keep dreaming.
Coming down from the high of receiving my masters in front of my whole family (extended included). Side bar on that weekend......a whole other enchilada. I found myself wondering what I would do with all this new found time. Tennis has been good, video games are mindless and something that I enjoy. Writing is another passion that I need to reinvest in, as well as reading. I also need to inform as many folks as possible all the H.A.M.s I encounter. Stay Tunes for more tennis, basketball, newspaper and gossip madness..........this blog is on and poppin again......
H.A.M.'S beware.....i'm gonna find you and expose your madness to the world in hopes of empowering you to do better. Even if its just an improvement on a horrible ensemble, or a message of inspiration......

No comments: